1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 15, 2019 3:39 PM by u0999 RSS

Mobile hospitality

amanda_ha HomeAway Employee

Providing helpful information at all points of your guest's booking experience can make all the difference. Here are a few things that Mobile Hospitality Manager can do:

• Before guests arrive: you can send your guest pre-arrival information like directions, check-in instructions, and what's provided at your vacation rental
      • During the stay, your guests stay: you can provide rental instructions like house rules, WiFi, appliance instructions, and check-out instructions
      • Showcase your local expertise: easily provide your guests with local recommendations to places like restaurants or shopping centers.

How has Mobile Hospitality Manager helped you interact with your guests?

• Re: Mobile hospitality
          u0999 Premier Contributor

It doesn't. Only about 40% of my reservations come via vrbo. So it makes no sense to communicate with guests via different platforms. All my communications are centralized and set up via my reservations software ownerrez. So I wold really love to disable hospitality  module altogether to prevent confusion. Hospitality app had a potential before vrbo switched to commission model and we could enter guests form all sources into vrbo dash. Now it is just one more gadget that can just get renter confused.