4 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2019 9:11 AM by sunsetsinmaui RSS

Is this supposed to be funny?

koko Active Contributor

I spend my Saturday morning to input changes and improvements to the property to help my ranking and click on SAVE and get this message:

"Sorry, our system has encountered an internal error (R: 0a00cb18b413 T: 4b268320142cb287)"

Then I go back and try to get to the spot in the listing and see the the fireplace had checked itself for the 100th time causing me endless grief with people in the wintertime who want firewood for a fireplace VRBO offers and I do not have!

I don't get the joke. Or it wasn't one?

Next error code: Sorry, our system has encountered an internal error (R: ffc03cbdcc0a T: 43c922e4919699c1)

Help PLEASE

• Re: Is this supposed to be funny?
          ohst8er Premier Contributor

HI koko, I just tried making a change in the same screen, saving it (it saved fine), and then changing it back and saving (it saved fine.)  Have you tried signing out, deleting cache and cookies, then logging back in and trying again?  This usually fixes these things.  If not, call CS.

koko Active Contributor

Hi  ohst8er, thanks for taking the time to give me some pointers and no it did not work and I have to call customer service.

I just don't have any headache meds at home which I always need after talking to them......

The fireplace is back again too.

I'll let you know what the problem is.

ohst8er Premier Contributor

koko, yes, this happened to me once before.  All sorts of amenities were clicked that I didn't/couldn't provide, such as fireplace, grill, and hot tub.  I'd turn it off, then it would wind up back on.  Make sure CS creates a case for you.  If it's happening to you it's happening to others. 

sunsetsinmaui Contributor

Just had the same thing happen to me.  I thought I better go in and check my features.  I decided that I should add a better description under "coffee pot" and added the description, hit save and it gave me a page with the error codes.  I can see why you are frustrated... I only made one change, not several.