15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2019 12:27 PM by edubbie RSS

Inquiry Questions that I just love!

scowol Active Contributor

This is an Inquiry I received today:

The house seems close to the airport.  How noisy is it? 

How close to nice shops and good restaurants? 

Is it too far to walk?

Since I cannot say what I truly want to write back, I thought I'd express myself here...

The house seems close to the airport.  How noisy is it?

Bring earplugs!  Despite the fact that all 80 reviews are 100% 5-stars and most mention how surprisingly quiet the house and neighborhood are, I can appreciate that you might still have some skepticism.   Thankfully none of the prior reviewers have, so far, mentioned that heavy cargo jets and military aircraft that fly overhead every day in our small resort town. It's surprising that anyone would every stay here at all, and that no one has mentioned the noise in the reviews.  

How close to nice shops and good restaurants? 

Using the "MindReaderX3000" device I just got from Amazon, there are two shops nearby that you consider to be "nice" and three restaurants that you consider "good."  Whew!

Is it too far to walk?

Thankfully everyone possesses the same physical capabilities, and everyone has the same equal opinion of what would be "too far" to walk.  Based on universal physical capabilities, from the house, three restaurants are too far to walk, six shops are too far to walk, and the coffee house is just about 1/2 block too far to walk.  Everything else is walkable for you.