3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2019 7:25 PM by hmmmm RSS

No email for renewal, and not able to renew an expired listing

hmmmm Senior Contributor

One of my properties renews each April, did not receive any notices letting me know that I needed to renew.
      Sitting here this morning and decide to check my listing.
      Bingo its expired.

Tried to pay, and it says, listings cannot not be renewed with in 90 days....

But it's expired.

So, I have a call on hold with a CS rep.

• Re: No email for renewal, and not able to renew an expired listing
          hmmmm Senior Contributor

Just learned this is a system wide software issue, including owners and vacationers cannot accept a reservation either.

So, Take the day off.   Wow, a whole day off?????

• Re: No email for renewal, and not able to renew an expired listing
              mapleine New Member

If this is a system wide software issue then it's been going on for over a year. For the last two years when I have tried to renew, I have received the same message about 90 days. I was not able to renew online and had to call CS. I then had to babysit my listing renewal to make sure it worked because I wasn't able to edit rates. There is a major bug in the system and it is not a recent issue. Surprising considering you would think HA would like us to renew easily and quickly. I had my rate editing problems elevated to no avail. I had to continue to follow up. I even had to cancel my renewals by calling CS again and start all over after losing weeks to waiting on HA.

Needless to say HA is a necessary evil for me but I get half my bookings from Airbnb and choose to travel through Airbnb solely. This is why, HA. I've used HA since 2010 and abhor the way they have treated owners and run their business. I just got a $100 travel voucher from Airbnb for being a SuperHost for over a year. Perhaps HA will follow suit with the PP program as they seem to be following in the footsteps of Airbnb in a majority of areas.