4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 19, 2019 1:17 PM by wildiris RSS

Help with “Properties Good for Families” filter?

windsor11 Contributor

We have been with VRBO/HA successfully for over 10 years and earned All 5-star reviews from the many families with children that have stayed with us. The “Good for families with kids” filter worked for us for a short time early last fall, then completely disappeared. Our 2 seasonal oceanfront properties, next to a very popular National Park, have always been fully booked by families by this time of year.  Currently, we have had very few page views, a couple inquires which didn’t match our house rules, and only a few bookings.

I have reached out to PP Customer Service over the last two months and spoke with six different agents, asking for help.  After long holds & their researching our 2 listings (including the direct feedback left from our renters), I was told that it might be a filter issue, that they would escalate it, wait a while, and it would be fixed. The last CS agent I spoke with on Feb 14th said “its about A/B testing”?

We are the only listings in our immediate area that do not have the “Family” filter, which is greatly impacting our metrics, our ability to rent our 2 homes, and pay our taxes/upkeep etc. Also, by not receiving the minimum amount of bookings required for Premier Partner, one listing will no longer qualify.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!