3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2019 5:06 AM by 3seasbeach RSS

Is this how ranking metrics normally look?

u0999 Premier Contributor

I just go switched to new rates and market maker, seems that ranking metrics changed too. Is that a new normal look? TIA

• Re: Is this how ranking metrics normally look?
          feibus CommunityAmbassador

Looks like it's still trying to catch up to your account changes.  Give it a few days to settle down, but yeah, that's the new look for the top portion.

3seasbeach Contributor

u0999 Please do not hold your breath waiting on this to be fixed.  I am having the same issue with one of my listings.  It actually started intermittently many months back.  I would call CS, they would do some magic and a few hours or a day later it would show as it should.  However, after several weeks of working correctly, it would revert back to "We're working on this data...".  Two or three weeks ago I called CS again and reported the issue, and told them that it still wasn't working.  Here is the response I received:

"It was explained your Ranking Metrics page was not showing the "Rent Potential" or "Earnings Goal", instead replacing this section with "We're working on the date for this metric.  Stay tuned".

This behavior has been previously reported to us by other property owners/managers, as well.  Since then, we have escalated this matter beyond

our Technical Support team to be corrected by our developers.  They are actively working to identify the underlying issue, and correct the matter. 

I will be providing this case as another example, as this may be helpful.

While we do not currently have an ETA when the correction will occur, our expectation is that when the problem is corrected, your listing will be corrected without any further action required on your end, or any specific action required for your account or listing.

Based on our expectations outlined above, we will be closing this specific Technical Support case.  However, if you have any further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at ........

Thank you for your patience and understanding while this is  corrected."

My major concern with this CS response is that they have closed my specific support case.  Am I to believe that this is really being actively worked on?!

Maybe Erinn homeaway_community_manager can monitor this issue and give more specifics to when it might be resolved.

3seasbeach Contributor

u0999 Just checking in to see if yours has been corrected?  Mine is still messed up.