4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2019 10:29 PM by green_mango RSS

More review questions: Looking for detailed timeline

sonenalpmammoth Active Contributor

What is the exact timeline/communication for the 2 way review system? I have had several guests let the timer run out after I reviewed them, and they contacted me to see if there was any way they could still write a review.

I also would like to know when guests have reviewed me so that I don't accidentally let that timer run out, either.

I see this from the HA  Help Articles

--------------------------------------------

How it works:

After the stay is completed, owners and travelers will receive an email with a link that asks them to review their experience. Owners will also see a card in their marketplace feed to review their guests, and guests can submit reviews through their traveler profile. Guests and owners are eligible to submit a review up to one year after check out, or until one party initiates the review process. Once one party submits a review, the other has 14 days to complete their review. Neither party will be able to see each other’s ratings during this 14-day blind period until they both have submitted the review. This means that honest opinions can be shared in confidence.

Once both parties have submitted their review or the 14 days are up, neither party will be able to edit what they have written. If only one party reviews the other within the 14 day period, the submitted review will go live after 14 days. The non-responsive party will no longer be able to submit their review. If the reviews meet our content guidelines and have been approved by us, we will publish them. At that point, owners and travelers can access their account to see the rating provided.

--------------------------------------------

1) Do owners still receive notification (as we did in the past) when guests review?

2) Do guests receive notification when owners have reviewed?

3) Does either party (owner or guest) receive a dated notification (you have x days to complete your review)