1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 26, 2018 2:47 PM by homeaway_community_manager RSS

Posting a guest comment.

akurleman New Member

My guest was having trouble posting a review so she called Home Away and they said the following:

• Sun 11/11/2018 9:26 PM EST

• Rene'

I contacted Home Away. They said to send you the review and you can post as a guest comment of a positive experience. Said it works just like a review except I can't post the star rating. So hopefully, if you copy/ paste this review, it will work. I am hoping so!

-Great experience at this rental! Can't say enough about how kind Allen, the owner, was to us, both during the rental process and during our stay. The cabin is very nice, very clean, has a great view, and everyone had more than enough space. The owner goes out of his way to have a nice guest welcome, which made the visit seem a bit special. I highly recommend this rental and we will surely return.
        Rene' E
        Greenville, SC

So i posted it but nothing appears to the public only in my account. The guest even posted this comment in the home away email portal. How do i get this review posted?

Thanks

Allen

• Re: Posting a guest comment.
          homeaway_community_manager HomeAway Employee

Hi akurleman,

The owner submitted review option is in the process of being removed from the website. The vast majority of people have already been moved to the new experience where owner submitted reviews are no longer visible.  If the traveler is having issues leaving a review and they really want to do so, they'll need to contact customer support. Thank you.

Erinn

HomeAway Community Manager