12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2018 2:54 PM by homeaway_community_manager RSS

Meet David!

homeaway_community_manager HomeAway Employee

Hello Everyone!

As the end of the year draws near your favorite Community Manager will be taking some much needed and well deserved vacation time. Keeping in mind how important all of you on the community are to us here at HomeAway, we've decided to provide coverage for upcoming vacations. On that note we'd like to introduce you to David,  davidp_ha!

David will be available to respond to threads and answer questions just like the normal community manager does. David has been a part of the HomeAway family for a few years and he is wonderful, smart and loves HomeAway and our Partners. We know all of you will treat him with the same respect that you treat your normal community manager.

Here's a little more about David in his own words:

I’ve worked for HomeAway for the past 2 years and currently work as a member of the Social Media team.

I’m passionate about travel and helping owners and travelers connect to provide vacations with great memories that last a lifetime.

The best destinations I’ve had the opportunity to visit are the Florida Panhandle, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.

My ultimate dream destination is to backpack or bike across New Zealand.

My free time is spent getting into adventures with my family and watching too much of Texas Rangers baseball.

David Prindle.jpg

David will be covering Thanksgiving week excluding Thanksgiving Day and the day after and the last two weeks of December.

Everyone, please welcome David!

Erinn

HomeAway Community  Manager