17 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 1:17 PM by jeffbailey RSS

iPhone App to manage VRBO/HomeAway inquires

jeffbailey Contributor

Do you own an iPhone and would like to quickly and easily respond to VRBO or HomeAway inquiries where ever you are? 

I'm a vacation property owner and iPhone/iPad developer.  I'm looking for a few people to try out a new iPhone App.  I've been using the App for a few months and its revolutionized how I respond to all the inquiries I get.  This has been my best summer rental season and I think in large part its due to how quickly and conventiently I can send out quotes and manage my property.

Here's how it works:

• Paste an inquiry email from VRBO/HomeAway by pressing "Quick Rate Quote"
      • The app automatically parses the inquiry, checks availability and calculates the quote based on configured seasonal rates.
      • There's a simple wizard interface that allows you to review and customize the quote, answer any questions, etc.
      • You can then mail the response and the inquiry is automatically saved

Other Features include:

• Fully customizable email templates which are automatically filled in with details from the quote.
      • Create a rate quote from scratch in addition to responding to VRBO/HomeAway inquiries
      • Calendar/List view of all reservations
      • Calendar/List view of all inquiries
      • Ability to configure taxes, fees and other information for multiple properties

If you're interested, please let me know!

Jeff Bailey

jeff.bailey@fourthframe.com