This poll was archived on Dec 7, 2012.

Apps for Managing Rentals and Inquiries

Hi there, I'm a new owner of a property, and it's going pretty well so far, but the biggest frustration for me is being able to respond to inquiries quickly. I get text alerts, which then I can go in and do a quote, etc, but the mobile version of the site is a pain because of the layered popups they use.

I'm an app developer for IOS and Droid, and I'm considering building an app to help myself (and others) do some relatively simple tasks for managing rentals like inquiries, calendar updates, checking calendar, invoicing, etc. But, it's a fairly lenghtly process, and I can't really justify it for use my personal use.

I'm interested if others would be interested in this sort of thing, and if so, would you pay $1-2 for it, if it made it easier to manage your property? I'm even thinking about trying to interface with stuff like resortlock too, and have some other ideas.

Thanks a lot for your help! Just to add some validity that this isn't just a spam message, my property is here: http://www.vrbo.com/439224

Poll Results
  • I'd buy an IOS (iphone) version, and would pay $1. (0%)
    0/1
  • I'd by an IOS (iphone) version, and would pay $2. (100%)
    1/1
  • I'd use an IOS (iphone) version, but only if it was free (ad supported.) (0%)
    0/1
  • I'd buy an Droid version, and would pay $1. (0%)
    0/1
  • I'd buy an Droid version, and would pay $2. (0%)
    0/1
  • I'd use an Droid version, but only if it was free (ad supported.) (0%)
    0/1

Comments

Delete Poll

Warning: This will delete the poll and all of its comments.