SCAM: their banking info (checking and routing)

Hi All,  I certainly feel your irritation and worries. I inquired on a mansion in Hollywood, CALIF. recently and almost fell for an absurd scam once on Craigslist and once on Homeaway.  Here is the Number this scam ******* gave to me: 805-314-0669. I called and a voice greeting automatically went on. The greeting apparently mentioned that it was a magic jack phone number. Magic Jack systems can be used across seas which means, this person (aka 'owner') appeared to be a scambastard. He then called me back (with a heavy Nigerian accent) an pretended he was the owner.   Anyway, after realizing he was a scambastard, I wanted to mess around with him to just for fun. So, I asked for his bank account no. (which he wanted me to to transfer money to).   So, here it is:   Bank Name:US Bank Account Number:199373574276 Routing Number: 071904779 Account Name: Pedro E. Hurtado  I checked this account no. On the computer and appears as though that they have 300+ different accounts. Anyway, i wanted to provide this info so others will be aware.   I hope these guys burn in hell.

Poll Results
  • Scam bank account no (0%)
    0/0
  • Their bank acct no. (0%)
    0/0

Comments

Archive Poll

Confirm archive of SCAM: their banking info (checking and routing)

Archiving expires a poll and removes it from the active polls list.

To restore an archived poll, edit the poll, change the dates as desired, and save the poll.

Delete Poll

Warning: This will delete the poll and all of its comments.