3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2014 11:24 AM by sapphiresteve RSS

Looking to Join VRBO and need advise

I have a property in Silicon Valley...Specifically in 95054 area code...Its surrounded by major high tech...Its also located next to the new billion dollar San Francisco 49'r football stadium thats opening this fall...I think my property would be attractive to people who are coming to Silicon valley for a short business stay...It would also be attractive for someone who may want to vacation in the valley or be attending a event at the new Levi Stadium..

I have been in the real estate business for 35 years so real estate management, contracts, construction trades etc., are commonplace for me...With that said, this short term rental, VRBO, HomeAway etc., is all new to me...I did not even know about VRBO until recently which is what prompted me to consider getting involved...I am not sure where to turn...Should I try to find someone to manage it for me ??  How do you handle the cleaning, linens etc ??  its kind of like having a hotel room and I just do not have any experience...

Any advise would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...David

P.S  Thats to Carol and a few others for the advise on another thread...