4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2012 2:59 PM by msdebj RSS

Microfiber Sheets?????

Any feedback or reviews on these?  

• Microfiber Sheets?????

LOVE microfiber sheets!  They are super soft & inexpensive for rentals. 

• Microfiber Sheets?????

Funny, I just happened to purchase 2 sets of these for a "linen service". I don't usually provide sheets or towels unless people request them for a fee.

I'm not sure what to make of these. At first I purchased them in error at a Fleamarket and found out they were MicroFiber when I pre-washed them from the package before making the beds up. They set up well on the beds. Have no idea how they hold up. I would also like to know other people's feedback on them. If positive, I'm going to go purchase additional sets. At the price I found them for, I can throw them away at the end of the season. Look forward to postings. Thanks all

• Re: Microfiber Sheets?????

Where do you usually buy them from?

• Re: Microfiber Sheets?????
                  msdebj Senior Contributor

I have a few microfiber sheet sets that have held up well to laundering, but tough protein stains are harder to remove. One thing I've noticed when I sleep on them at our VR is they can be rather warm, as opposed to cotton. It could just be me, but after a day of being out in the sun they aren't as comfortable as even 300 count cotton ones - though they are soft.

Like most bed linens, I bought mine at various places on sale- Big Lots, Costco, Target, etc.

Hope this helps.

debj