We have a home in Manchester VT near Stratton & Bromley Mountains. We are getting requests for winter rentals already, but would really like a seasonal rental. In the community experience, should I set a date to wait for a seasonal rental, and turn down all else until that date? And what is a reasonable cutoff date? Ours is not an inexpensive seasonal rate, so our market is limited. I would appreciate any advise.