4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 10:03 AM by beth RSS

Delaware

beth HomeAway Employee

If you would like to offer your DELAWARE property to displaced residents, please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Delaware" discussion.

*When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked

*Please do not provide any personal information.

• Re: Delaware

Beth,  Could you provide some additional information.  Our house is in Bethany Beach, DE, about one mile from the ocean and is in good shape.  What kind of discount do you suggest.  We may be interested, but just not sure about how to do this...week to week, month to month.  We do rent in the summer/high season and need to get some work done before next season.  Your suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks.  Cynthia

beth HomeAway Employee

Hi Cynthia,

I am unable to offer suggestions on discounts or offers. You can view other offers made by vacation rental owners here. We appreciate any sort or amount of generosity.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth, HomeAway, VRBO et al ~

I can offer my cottage on Martha's Vineyard, MA to displaced or homeless from Sandy.  The island was hit but my cottage is intact, safe and available.  Ferry transportation required to get on / off the island.  All needed conveniences and stores only a few minutes walk into town of Oak Bluffs.  Let me know how I can help.  Thanks.  Jonathan

I have a three-story townhome just outside of town (west of US-1, off Bay Vista Road) in Rehoboth Beach DE available to a "Superstorm Sandy"-displaced family.  It's a 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath home available under negotiable terms to accomodate temporary residency needs.  It's a very comfortable home close enough to manage your rebuild via the Cape May Ferry yet far enough away to offer you respite.

My home is listed on VRBO through the following link:  http://www.vrbo.com/340093

Evidence of residential dislocation (proof of residency & evidence of damage:  photos, insurance claim, etc.) must accompany all requests in order to receive the reduced rate.

I wish you and your family courage and strength during this very difficult time.