8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2012 8:02 PM by serenitysnest RSS


    Senior Contributor

      If you would like to offer your MICHIGAN property to displaced residents please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Michigan" discussion.


      *When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked


      *Please do not provide any personal information.