72 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 12:46 AM by queenie1954 RSS

Little extras that brought huge returns for me last year

crescentbeach4u Community All-Star

I thought I would share some of the little things we did last year which helped bring in fantastic reviews and repeat business for us last year. 

• We started making home made soaps which were fun to do.  They were so popular that there are remarks on many of my reviews.
      • Wine and Chocolates.  Cheap but good tasting wine ($8 at BJ's).  Both were appreciated by all.  Not one bottle was left from 39 renters last year.  Again many remarks of appreciation were left on my reviews.
      • Home made Beach Music CD's.  Another huge hit.  My cleaner would leave one playing softly in the master bedroom in the Bose CD player.  This made for a very inviting environment for the customers when they arrived.
      • Travel size sun tan lotions and bug wipes.  I just started doing this but anticipate appreciative gestures in the future.

All of these things we did were not expensive.  I am always looking for more ideas.  I am not looking for why my ideas might be bad but instead what great things other people are doing.  What are some of yours?

photo 1 Large e-mail view.jpg