4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2019 6:05 PM by ohst8er RSS

MarketMaker is suggesting I make a change to nothing

scowol Active Contributor

If I accept this change, does anyone see what would be changing?

Capture.PNG

• Re: MarketMaker is suggesting I make a change to nothing
          martyp Contributor

My Market Maker is telling me to LOWER my rates:

VRBO is raising my nightly rental rate by as much as  14.5% with their "service fee" and the are telling ME to lower MY rates???

Annotation 2019-09-10 220754.png

mauimakani Contributor

What valuable insight you were provided, whatever will you do

I get these notifications regularly. I have a three day minimum and get notifications to adjust for both one and two day openings in my calendar. I have a minimum stay for a reason and I welcome the opportunity to have carpet cleans and small repairs during these short openings. I have left feedback stating that this is not helpful and still receive them. Nitpicky...maybe, I can just pass them by but they clutter up my dashboard for stuff that could be useful which is what I usually do...ignore this page. This could be a great place to communicate with Owners instead of putting in irrelevant information. HA has the data to only show openings that fit the minimum stay that I entered an display those "opportunities".

feibus Senior Contributor

I had it tell me to lower the rates on a couple of nights that had been blocked.  Didn't seem all that helpful.

I tend to visit the MM "opportunities" about once every two months for any open dates coming up in the next 90 days... other than that, I ignore it's ideas as being unwanted suggestions.  But we can't turn off that card permanently, they haven't given us that ability, although I've asked.

Leave feedback using the feedback widget.  Eventually, they'll get it figured out, but... figure it won't be soon, they're kind-a busy with some other disasters we've all heard about....

ohst8er Premier Contributor

something else I put on ignore.