A note from John Kim

When I joined Vrbo four years ago, little did I know I was in store for one of the most profound career experiences of my life: working alongside you, our Customer Advisory Board members and community. The lessons I’ve learned from you, the rich feedback you’ve offered over the years, and the relationships we’ve built together are things I’ll carry with me in my professional life and beyond.

That’s why it’s with great pleasure I share that I’ll be taking these learnings to an expanded role within Expedia Group, focusing on the things that drive your business forward, like eCommerce, Artificial Intelligence, Search, Data and Design. Within this expanded role, Vrbo will remain a core part of every agenda, just as your business will still remain a core part of mine.

Without further adieu, please join us in welcoming Vrbo’s new head vacationer in charge: Jeff Hurst! Jeff’s experience as the Chief Strategy Officer on the leadership team spans a decade, playing an instrumental role in HomeAway’s vision. As a vacation homeowner himself, Jeff has an understanding of the industry that goes far beyond his leadership, and we’re thrilled he’ll be a part of this exciting new chapter in Vrbo’s history.

Here’s more from Jeff!