We strongly encourage you to use a rental agreement for each reservation and be sure to include the names of all parties, check-in/checkout dates, rental amounts, payment schedules, and of course, your cancellation and refund policies. We also recommend including house rules and policies around cleaning fees, pets, and smoking.
A customized rental agreement for every booking would need to be sent to the traveler separately. Read the directions below to upload a standard rental agreement.
- Log in to your account.
- If you have more than one property, click on the appropriate listing. You can repeat this process for each listing you have.
- Click on the Property icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Rules & policies.
- Click House Rules, Rental Agreement and Cancellation Policy.
- Scroll down to the Rental Agreement section and click Upload Rental Agreement.
- Locate and select the rental agreement on your computer.
- Click Save. Please note your rental agreement must be saved as a PDF file.
This article was generated from the following discussion: Rental Agreements