It's time to start preparing for seasonal safety. We've gathered some safety tips for your summer bookings:
1. Inspect your deck for damage and check if it meets local safety guidelines and government regulations.
2. Ensure your grill is fireproof, learn more tips here.
3. Display the location of A/C or fan controls and make sure the guest know how to operate your cooling system.
4. Trim overgrowth to limit the chance of trips of falls.
5. Secure your pool or hot tub, read more pool safety tips here.
Learn about summer safety tips in more detail here.
This article was generated from the following discussion: Did you prepare for the summer season?