From the moment you decide to rent your vacation home to travelers until the time your first guests arrive, you'll want to create clear and thorough processes to keep your vacation rental business organized. You can use these forms and checklists as a guideline and download the printable versions so you can edit them to suit the needs of your particular property.
- Booking confirmation letter
- Rental agreement with variations on clauses to suit the needs of multiple properties
- Rental rules
- Hurricane and storm policy
- Pet addendum
- Information about travel insurance if you require it
- A checklist for responding to vacation rental inquiries
- Sample auto-responders and email signatures
- Suggestions for initial inquiries, canned responses, and discount requests
We encourage you to utilize the Mobile Hospitality Manager to share all of this vital information.
Travelers today are tech savvy and on the go. Making this information easily accessible to travelers via their mobile device is ideal.
You are in control of the information the traveler sees in the Mobile Hospitality Manager. It's important that you spend time thoroughly adding the information via your owner dashboard and be sure you keep it up to date.
- Directions with local attractions, rental rules and household how-tos
- A checklist to ensure that all necessary details are included
- Suggestions for area tips to provide depending on the type of location
- A welcome letter that serves as your check-in policy
- Emergency information to provide for your guests
- Sample checkout policy
- Suggestions for questions to ask your guests following their stay
- Instructions for using online survey tools to easily gather feedback
- Suggestions for cleaning between rentals
- Seasonal cleaning and maintenance tasks for each room of your home and the exterior
- Must-have cleaning items