A shrine dedicated to each of your grandchildren.
2. Books for children and adults.
But not: Anything too political, religious or racy.
3. Family-oriented movies.
But not: Home movies or anything you wouldn't want your
eight-year-old to watch.
4. Your favorite recipes.
But not: Complicated dishes that require scads of hard-to-find ingredients.
5. First aid supplies like Band-aids.
But not: Your personal prescription bottles.
6. Coffee, tea, sugar, and creamer.
But not: Opened food items that are perishable.
7. Sunscreen and/or bug spray.
But not: Your well-worn sun-hat and snake chaps.
8. Handmade decor like quilts and seashell centerpieces.
But not: Your child's kindergarten hand-print.
9. Office supplies like pens and paper.
But not: Personal stationery with your smiling face on it.
10. A computer.
But not: Your personal PC with your income spreadsheets.
© Copyright HomeAway, Inc. 2010