Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
2025 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2012 1:39 PM by melanie.belshee RSS
New Member 2 posts since
Apr 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 5, 2012 1:02 AM

New Discrete Lock Box Option

We manufacture a lock box that hides in plain sight disguised as a natural landscaping rock called the RocLok Hide a Key and I thought that all of the property owners out there might like to know about our product as an alternative to the traditional lock box or the plastic rock hide a key.

My husband Ryan (the inventor) and I handmake all our RocLok key safes right here in the USA from locally sourced materials.  We offer 6 distinct rock styles ranging in weight from 5 to 15 lbs and mold each one from a fiberglass re-inforced concrete material that will age naturally within its surroundings. Like other lock boxes, each RocLok safeguards several spare keys within a key box that is guarded by a 3 digit personalized outdoor grade combination lock.  We also recently added a feature to secure the RocLok to the ground called the LokDown System to prevent it from being carried away by mistake.

The RocLok has the disguise benefits of a plastic / resin rock hide a key but the security of a lock box - the best of both worlds  Ryan invented the product while practicing Real Estate because he didn't like that the rock key hiders didn't offer any security and really didn't like the unwanted attention the contractor's lock boxes attracted on his bank owned properties (not to mention the push style lock box is extremely easy to pick).

If anyone is interested in learning more please visit our website sometime at: www.RocLok.com or feel free to ask me any questions you might have, I'm happy to help. Thanks Everyone!

- Melanie

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)