Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
3520 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2013 10:45 AM by nborneo2000 RSS
New Member 1 posts since
Aug 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 25, 2011 7:27 AM

Need Reliable Housekeeping in Destin FL

Can anyone recommend a housekeeping service in Destin FL.  I was using a company that missed my cleanings twice this year and did not stock the bathroom with toilet paper once.  Then out of the blue they said they are no longer doing linens and left me in the dark as to what to do now!  I do not live in the area so need someone reliable.  Also I need a team that does linens as well.

Thanks

Tammy

• New Member 7 posts since
    Dec 23, 2011
    Dec 24, 2011 2:22 PM (in response to justbeachy365)
    Re: Need Reliable Housekeeping in Destin FL

Let me introduce my self. My name is Shannon Hoilman I have had a cleaning service in Western North Carolina for twenty-six years. I am expanding my business to Florida. I would like the opportunity to take care of all your cleaning need. We are reliable and a honest company. We will be glade to furnish reference for our work in North Carolina.

Shannon Hoilman/Jane Honeycutt

Flordia Express "While you rest we will do our best!"

828 -284-1375

• New Member 1 posts since
    Jan 16, 2012
    Jan 16, 2012 7:12 AM (in response to justbeachy365)

I am also looking for a reliable housekeeper for our two condos at the Pelican Beach Resort.  I want someone who will inspect the condos when they clean them and let me know if anything has been damaged.  The housekeepers at the Pelican don't let me know when something is damaged so there is no way to determine who is responsible.  I want someone who is dependable and has pride in their work.

• New Member 7 posts since
      Dec 23, 2011
      Jan 16, 2012 8:46 AM (in response to mjdestin)

When was you needing us to start. You can call me to set up a time for  us to get started!! Thank you for choosing  Florida Express.

Shannon Hoilman                                                                               

(828) 284-1375

Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:12:54 -0600

To: dala1154@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Need Reliable Housekeeping in Destin FL - Re: Need Reliable Housekeeping in Destin FL

Seek Advice. Get Answers. Optimize your Vacation Rental Business.

Re: Need Reliable Housekeeping in Destin FL created by mjdestin in Housekeeping - View the full discussion

I am also looking for a reliable housekeeper for our two condos at the Pelican Beach Resort.  I want someone who will inspect the condos when they clean them and let me know if anything has been damaged.  The housekeepers at the Pelican don't let me know when something is damaged so there is no way to determine who is responsible.  I want someone who is dependable and has pride in their work.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

Start a new discussion in Housekeeping by email or at Community

© 2010 HomeAway.com Inc. 1011 W. Fifth Street, Suite 300, Austin, TX 78703

Please add us to your address book to ensure you continue receiving HomeAway emails.

View our Privacy Statement | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions

• New Member 1 posts since
    Jan 30, 2012
    Jan 30, 2012 3:38 PM (in response to justbeachy365)

Hello, My name is Chae and I am in the business of cleaning!  I would be happy for the opportunity to meet your cleaning needs.  My company name is Kile's Cleaning Service and I can be reached at 850-217-5685.

Thank you,

Chae Kile

• nborneo2000 New Member 2 posts since
    May 1, 2013
    May 1, 2013 10:45 AM (in response to justbeachy365)

Hello Everyone

I am a Housekeeping vendor in the NWFL region and would like the oportunity to take care of your rental properties. I have been in Housekeeping Management for over 8 years and decoded to branch out and use my skills to manage my own company.

Caribbean coastal Cleaners is very detail orientated and have cleaned and manage in Hospital, Condos, Homes and Hotels and Resorts.

I just would like the opportunity to provide a level of professionalism and quality service that will exceed your expectation. Please contact me via this site or by email @ caribbeancoastalcleaners@yahoo.com or by phone 850-428-9351 and I promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks!!

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)