Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community

*m*o*m* (Disabled)

just joined the community
2 years ago *m*o*m* posted (View all)
  • just joined the community
5 Comments
  • *m*o*m* 2 years ago

my 22yr old son will  do his first deployment to Afghanistan in May...i pray for the strength to not cry every time I look at him while he is here for vacation, does anyone have some advice to how not to treat this like this could be our last?  It his hard for me to not show my fear...
  • sophie

sophie 2 years ago

Oh, I'm so sorry. My husband was deployed for over a year in Afghanistan so I have been down that road. I think that for mothers though, it's a bit harder. You just need to hang in there & take every day as a blessing. Look to the support of friends & family. You could join a church group or a group on post/base for deployed family members. It' ok to show your son that you love him and fear for him! That's what moms
  • sophie

sophie 2 years ago

I think it's good for young men to feel the love and support from their moms! If you are a believer, know that God will protect him and bring him home safe and sound!
  • *m*o*m* 2 years ago

thankyou,please refer me to others in community for i am new to computer use and illiterate in that aspect, but appreciate the support of others comments
  • sophie

sophie 2 years ago

You probably need to find a forum specifically for moms of deployed soldiers.  This forum is for discussions on vacation rentals. You can check for support on post/base, your church or online! Good luck!

Bookmarked By (0)