Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community

hill5185

just joined the community
hill5185 has no profile image available
Status Level:
Contributor Contributor (212 points)
Last Logged In:
Apr 23, 2014 11:05 AM
Primary Role:
Owner
My Property(s) are in:
United States
Where I advertise:
VRBO.com , HomeAway.com
Groups:
ReservationManager Group   Rental Regulations Updates   Social Media   Florida Owners   Owners   Cottage / Cabin Owners and Renters

Recent Activity

hill5185 replied to do you provide toys at your VR

"We keep an assortment of games for rainy days, cards and children's books. When I know there are smaller children coming to the cottage I pu"

in New to Renting 15 replies
16 hours ago
hill5185 replied to This Forum is not designed to provide Legal advice

"two bit, debj, mlb, and stone-   I disconnected from the thread relating to the FHA/ADA. It's my opinion we are all giving stone too much a"

in Interacting with Guests 9 replies
2 days ago
hill5185 replied to Do Vacation Home Rentals Have to Accept Service Animals and/or Assistance Animals?

"Stone!   I can't type the first words that came to mind when I read your post. I have respect for the community and think you are so far o"

in New to Renting 53 replies
2 days ago
hill5185 replied to Do Vacation Home Rentals Have to Accept Service Animals and/or Assistance Animals?

"Stone,   Had to take a break and enjoy a beautiful Easter afternoon.   VRBO doesn't "Rent" homes. At least they don't "rent" my home. I"

2 days ago

"Stone....here we go again!   Century 21 doesn't apply to this scenario nor would any other real estate company for that matter. I don't fin"

3 days ago

""If VRBO is "in the business of ... renting dwellings", then we are all under FHA law IMO."   VRBO doesn't rent dwellings owners/agents ren"

3 days ago
hill5185 replied to Has Airbnb become the default in public conciousness #2

"My goodness! Air BnB seems complicated. I only list on VRBO/HomeAway and stay busy so thankfully with return guests and new bookings haven't"

in Get More Bookings 23 replies
3 days ago
hill5185 replied to How to work out with guest a time that lawn needs to be mowed

"cbel0004   This in regards to the actual owner going over (because he lives next door) and feels uncomfortable like he is intruding...but th"

in Managing Bookings 20 replies
3 days ago

"Not familar with Air BnB -   please clarify: When you send a quote or a request for payment through Air BnB isn't the tax calculated as a l"

4 days ago

"By no means do I think everyone shouldn't pay taxes. I file and pay cty and st every month. What is perplexing is how to bring the businesse"

4 days ago

"Our county is currently making a big effort to collect all tourism tax owed regardless of legal status of the rental. They went so far as to"

4 days ago
hill5185 replied to Will you Critique my listing?

"Totally agree!   Compliments to Taylor for having a gorgeous family! I thought he snagged a "stock" photo for the add.   If I liked snow"

in New to Renting 104 replies
6 days ago
hill5185 replied to Will you Critique my listing?

"Tyann, I am a huge proponent of using professionals for professional jobs! I totally understand not having the budget as a start up VR to hi"

in New to Renting 104 replies
1 week ago
hill5185 replied to State Business License - Display in Rental?

""conspicuous" is what is required by the state. I am licensed by the division of hotels and restaurants (TAP) transient apartment license. I"

in Taxes and Insurance 6 replies
1 week ago
hill5185 replied to insurance coverage from cbiz

"Our package policy has a terrorism exclusion that must be signed. It's not an option. If terrorist become a threat near our  cottage I'm ima"

in New to Renting 3 replies
1 week ago

hill5185's Commonly Used Tags

Friends

hill5185 hasn't added any friends yet.

hill5185's Most Liked Content