Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
4542 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2012 10:53 AM by squigglesrus RSS
frogmom New Member 20 posts since
Jul 10, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 10, 2011 8:40 AM

Inquiry problems

I am having trouble with inquiries showing up and staying in my home away reservation system. I will get email notification that there is an inquiry then when I log in to home away the inquiry isn't there. Last night I responded to an inquiry and this morning the inquiry is gone. I have another email notice of inquiry but it isn't in my inquiries so that I can respond. Another that I received email notice for showed up 2 days after I got the email. Is anyone else having these issues?

• New Member 24 posts since
    Jun 9, 2011
    Jul 10, 2011 9:59 AM (in response to frogmom)
    Inquiry problems

Thank you for starting this thread.!!!!

I too have the same problem.  I received inquiry, went to reservation manager responded.  This morning that particular inquiry and response was gone. 

• creeksidevacation Contributor 28 posts since
    Jul 11, 2011
    Jul 11, 2011 9:32 AM (in response to frogmom)
    Inquiry problems

I had the same issue yesterday with one listing! 

Is this a bug in Homeaway or is there a way that the renters can "cancel" an inquiry and make it disappear from the list?  I had the e-mail.

The listing in question disappeared after I had clicked on a couple of other inquiries that were higher up on the list. I wonder if the same would've happened if I had started first come, first served.

Thanks!

Creekside Vacation Home #369825

• patrickduncan HomeAway Employee 143 posts since
    Mar 21, 2011
    Jul 11, 2011 11:09 AM (in response to frogmom)
    Inquiry problems

Thanks frogmom et al for letting us know about this issue. We are looking into it now. If anyone else experiences similiar problems, please contact Customer Support so we can trouble-shoot faster. Thanks! Patrick

• New Member 24 posts since
      Jun 9, 2011
      Jul 12, 2011 5:38 AM (in response to patrickduncan)
      Inquiry problems

Good moring Patrick.  Just sent an email to customer service but thought I would follow up here as I am not sure the email would be put in a que behind many others.

This morning I when logging into my email account there were two emails indicating inquiries in to my property.  When logging in to my homeaway account they were not there.  I have logged off and logged back in, they still were not there.  Have refreshed the screen....nothing there.

Please advise.

• patrickduncan HomeAway Employee 143 posts since
    Mar 21, 2011
    Jul 12, 2011 2:01 PM (in response to frogmom)
    Inquiry problems

Hi Everyone - the team is actively working on this issue now and we hope to have complete resolution shortly! Thank you for your patience. Patrick

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points