Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
4328 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 9:02 AM by jeffbailey RSS
jeffbailey Contributor 102 posts since
Jun 3, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 22, 2011 11:31 AM

New iPhone app to quickly respond to VRBO/HomeAway inquiries

Do you own an iPhone and would like to quickly and easily respond to VRBO or HomeAway inquiries where ever you are? 

I'm  a vacation property owner and iPhone/iPad developer.  I was looking for a better way respond to inquiries without having to manually lookup availability, open a spreadsheet to create a quote, and put it all together in an email.  I also know how important it is to repond quickly to requests and wanted the ability to manage inquiries on the go.

I just started a beta test of a new iPhone app I developed to do just that and I have a few more slots open if you're interested.

Here's how it works:

• Start with a inquiry email from VRBO/HomeAway and select "Quick Rate Quote"
  • The app automatically analyzes the inquiry, checks availability and calculates the quote based on configured seasonal rates.
  • There's a simple wizard interface that allows you to review and customize the quote, answer any questions, etc.
  • You can then email the response and the inquiry is automatically saved for future reference.

Other Features include:

• Fully customizable email templates which are automatically filled in with details from the quote.
  • Create a rate quote from scratch in addition to responding to VRBO/HomeAway inquiries
  • Calendar/List view of all reservations and inquiries
  • Ability to configure taxes, fees and other information for multiple properties

I plan to give out promo codes to beta testers that provide good feedback during the test phase so they can get the app for free once its in the App Store.  Just send an email to jeff.bailey@fourthframe.com if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jeff Bailey

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)