Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
13352 Views 45 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 9:34 PM by crescentbeach4u RSS
crescentbeach4u Community All-Star 865 posts since
Sep 10, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 16, 2012 3:07 PM

Little extras that brought huge returns for me last year

I thought I would share some of the little things we did last year which helped bring in fantastic reviews and repeat business for us last year. 

• We started making home made soaps which were fun to do.  They were so popular that there are remarks on many of my reviews.
  • Wine and Chocolates.  Cheap but good tasting wine ($8 at BJ's).  Both were appreciated by all.  Not one bottle was left from 39 renters last year.  Again many remarks of appreciation were left on my reviews.
  • Home made Beach Music CD's.  Another huge hit.  My cleaner would leave one playing softly in the master bedroom in the Bose CD player.  This made for a very inviting environment for the customers when they arrived.
  • Travel size sun tan lotions and bug wipes.  I just started doing this but anticipate appreciative gestures in the future.

All of these things we did were not expensive.  I am always looking for more ideas.  I am not looking for why my ideas might be bad but instead what great things other people are doing.  What are some of yours?

photo 1 Large e-mail view.jpg

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)