Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
633 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 11:10 AM by boughil RSS
beth HomeAway Employee 1,011 posts since
Jan 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 30, 2012 4:38 PM


If you would like to offer your MASSACHUSETTS property to displaced residents, please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Massachusetts" discussion.


*When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked


*Please do not provide any personal information.

  • New Member 2 posts since
    Oct 30, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 30, 2012 6:53 PM (in response to beth)
    Re: Massachusetts

    Beth, HomeAway, VRBO et al ~

    I can offer my cottage on Martha's Vineyard, MA to displaced or homeless from Sandy.  The island was hit but my cottage is intact, safe and available.  Ferry transportation required to get on / off the island.  All needed conveniences and stores only a few minutes walk into town of Oak Bluffs.

    Discount...No rent.  Please just pay utilities.

    Thanks.  Jonathan

  • New Member 1 posts since
    Feb 3, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 31, 2012 11:10 AM (in response to beth)
    Re: Massachusetts

    We have a 8 room year round heated ranch in South Yarmouth, Ma available to a "Superstorm Sandy"-displaced family available short or long term  to accomodate temporary residency needs. It's a 3-4-bedroom, 1 bath home with Eat-in Kitchen, Liv. Rm, Din Rm & Den  ( which can double as a 4th bdrm.)  It's a very comfortable home with 7 beds and 2 sleep sofas with large fenced yard centrally located..easy to get to shopping, groceries, schools, parks, restaurants, pharmacy with in 10 minutes.  Baby & toddler euqipment also avaaible at hime: portacrib, strollers, high chair & baby tub.


    Contact us for more info. at:


    Evidence of residential dislocation (proof of residency & evidence of damage:  photos, insurance claim, etc.) must be provided to finalize rental at reduced rate. Rates based on length of stay and size of group.


    We wish all affected by this storm a very quick and smooth recovery!  Andrea

Not a member?


Register Now

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)