Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
875 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2012 10:03 AM by beth RSS
beth HomeAway Employee 1,011 posts since
Jan 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 30, 2012 4:39 PM

Delaware

If you would like to offer your DELAWARE property to displaced residents, please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Delaware" discussion.

*When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked

*Please do not provide any personal information.

• New Member 1 posts since
    Oct 30, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 6:28 PM (in response to beth)
    Re: Delaware

Beth,  Could you provide some additional information.  Our house is in Bethany Beach, DE, about one mile from the ocean and is in good shape.  What kind of discount do you suggest.  We may be interested, but just not sure about how to do this...week to week, month to month.  We do rent in the summer/high season and need to get some work done before next season.  Your suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks.  Cynthia

• New Member 2 posts since
    Oct 30, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 6:49 PM (in response to beth)

Beth, HomeAway, VRBO et al ~

I can offer my cottage on Martha's Vineyard, MA to displaced or homeless from Sandy.  The island was hit but my cottage is intact, safe and available.  Ferry transportation required to get on / off the island.  All needed conveniences and stores only a few minutes walk into town of Oak Bluffs.  Let me know how I can help.  Thanks.  Jonathan

• New Member 1 posts since
    Oct 30, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 7:22 PM (in response to beth)

I have a three-story townhome just outside of town (west of US-1, off Bay Vista Road) in Rehoboth Beach DE available to a "Superstorm Sandy"-displaced family.  It's a 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath home available under negotiable terms to accomodate temporary residency needs.  It's a very comfortable home close enough to manage your rebuild via the Cape May Ferry yet far enough away to offer you respite.

My home is listed on VRBO through the following link:  http://www.vrbo.com/340093

Evidence of residential dislocation (proof of residency & evidence of damage:  photos, insurance claim, etc.) must accompany all requests in order to receive the reduced rate.

I wish you and your family courage and strength during this very difficult time.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)