Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1225 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 7:36 AM by andrewbeal RSS
beth HomeAway Employee 1,011 posts since
Jan 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 30, 2012 4:39 PM

Maine

If you would like to offer your MAINE property to displaced residents, please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Maine" discussion.

*When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked

*Please do not provide any personal information.

• New Member 1 posts since
    Oct 30, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 6:50 PM (in response to beth)
    Re: Maine

2 options, my ocean or mountains. property129377 and  other I need to look up no. 

view at mainecottaggetaways and $600./ mo. plus utilities.

please contact me via beverlyal@yahoo.com

Message was edited by: mainecottagegetawaysby me, beverly

Oct 30, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 9:22 PM (in response to beth)

I have a charming & cozy 2 BR home on Arrowsic Island (near Bath, ME - property #411269) and I would like to welcome anyone who has been affected by hurricane Sandy.  My home would make a nurturing retreat as it is filled with color, artful details, and original charm.  I'm offering a 30% discount - if you'd like to stay for a whole month, please contact me to discuss the details.  I will be happy to work with you.  Kindly - Deb      http://www.vrbo.com/411269

Nov 1, 2012
    Nov 1, 2012 12:15 PM (in response to beth)

We have available a 3 bedroom house - 2 queen beds, ,1 single, with additional roll out couch.  Sleeps 7.  We are offering a 25% discount for a full month rental commitment.  Must pay in cash for the first month, any additional months can be charged to a credit card.  Our house will be available starting Nov. 10th until possibly March.  We must also charge an additional fee of $100 for heat during these months as the cost of heat is not usually part of our rental fee.  Here is the link to our ad on Homeaway.  Sorry, but we do not allow pets in our home.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p941092

This offer is available to families displaced by Hurricane Sandy. 

Lynne

Nov 7, 2012
    Nov 7, 2012 7:36 AM (in response to beth)

We have a 3 bedroom lake side home in York, Maine that we will offer to any family suffering from the impact of Sandy.   I'm offering a 50% discount - if you'd like to stay for a whole month, please contact me to discuss the details.  I will be happy to work with you.  It's property #987322 on the homeaway website(the link is below).  Send an inquiry from the homeaway website or call the number on the website.  It's a lovely spot on a lake and York has good schools.  Sorry no pets.  Warmly, Andrew.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p987322

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)