Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1785 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2012 6:14 PM by visitoc RSS
beth HomeAway Employee 1,011 posts since
Jan 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 30, 2012 4:38 PM

Maryland

If you would like to offer your MARYLAND property to displaced residents, please post details of your property (add your complete listing number, link to your listing, and discount level) by replying here in the "Maryland" discussion.

*When your property is booked, please come back and update it as booked

*Please do not provide any personal information.

• New Member 2 posts since
    May 24, 2012
    Oct 30, 2012 6:53 PM (in response to beth)
    Re: Maryland

Happy to offer our Berlin, MD house  for rent to people displaced by Sandy. The only damage sustained was a downed tree, which should be cleaned up shortly.  We can offer a 35% discount off our regular price, making the nightly price $61/night. It will be available until Thanksgiving.  The house has 3 bedrooms, a large garage, off-street parking and front and back yards and can sleep 6 comfortably. You can find the details here: https://www.homeaway.com/haod/321.421668.1004716/property.html

Please feel free to write or call me.

Jenn

• New Member 2 posts since
      Oct 30, 2012
      Oct 30, 2012 7:17 PM (in response to jenn.miller)

Looking for post-Sandy accommodations? 

Crow's Nest Cottage in Annapolis, MD (Chesapeake Bay Views) offers 2 separate units:  3BR/2BA upper level of duplex @ $316/nt (20% off); 2BR/1BA lower level @ $160/nt (20% off).  Each unit has private entrance, full kitchen, fully furnished, includes linens & towels, cookware, place settings.  Just bring your suitcases!

http://www.vrbo.com/390303

Upper level:  1 Cal King, 1 King, 2 Twin beds.  Gourmet Kitchen, granite counters, S/S appliances, spa tub, cross-cut marble shower, decolav sinks.

On-site generator.

We look forward to welcoming you & your family.  Call Paul for more details, (703) 999-2053. 

• New Member 1 posts since
    Oct 31, 2012
    Oct 31, 2012 12:35 PM (in response to beth)

Come Home to the Yellow Turtle Inn

If you need tempory shelter from the storm, give me a call and we can discuss your situation. 410 635 3000 I invite you to visit my site - yellowturtleinn.net - to see my availability.

I will work with you as much as I am able.

May the Angels be with you.

Yellow Turtle Inn

111 S Springdale Avenue

New Windsor, Maryland 21776

(Next door to Westminster)

Carroll County

410 635 3000

yellowturtleinn.net

Nov 1, 2012
    Nov 1, 2012 9:56 AM (in response to beth)

Our home is located in Bishopville, MD we were very blessed to make it thru this storm with no damage to the home. We are happy to offer it for either short term or long term to a displaced family or families if you have others you could group with. It is a large home with many amenities and fully stocked. Sleeps up to 12 comfortably with 4 bedrooms (5 if you include the activites room with a pull out sofa bed) plus 41/2 bathrooms, 1 1/2 kitchens. 

Please contact me directly if you are interested I am offering 30% off my listed rate for short term and will work with you on a reasonable rate/arrangement for long term.

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p174369

Nov 4, 2012
    Nov 4, 2012 6:14 PM (in response to beth)

Our homes are located in Ocean City bayside at 28th street.  We were grateful to have no damage from the storm.  We have two side by side townhomes which are available to anyone displaced by Sandy until May 1.  The discounted rate of $800 per month or $1200/month  for both units including all utilities.  Each unit has 2 rooms and is fully furnished.  Contact us for details.  All contact information is on our Home Away listing # 324644. 

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p324644

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)