Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
400 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2012 11:29 AM by debby.pattin RSS
debby.pattin New Member 2 posts since
Jun 17, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 13, 2012 11:29 AM

HomeAway glitch in system re. rates? Mine says $51,800 mo!!!

Is anyone else having problems with the rates being wildly off on my listing. Instead of listing the nightly rates of $105 - $130, it says $66-$1,850 for the nightly rate. Farther down in the listing under 'Base Rates' it does have the correct nightly, weekly and monthly rates, but immediately under that, under the 'Seasonal Rates', it has a monthly rate listed of $51,800.  I tried to figure out where that price could have come from and I finally figured it out to be the actual monthly rate of $1,850 x 28 days to equal $51,800.  I called immediately to HomeAway customer service and they said they would put a rush on it to fix it, but that was yesterday and it's still not fixed. The rep said they had received other calls for similar problems.

Is ANYONE else having this problem?

I went into the property discription and put in capital letters a notification that the HA system was having a systemic failure re. the rates and then wrote out what the correct rates were. Seriously, who is going to rent a cottage that has a nighly rate varying between $66 and $1,850 a night, and for certain, no one would even consider a monthly rate of $51,800.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points