Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1477 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 9:33 PM by kauaimike RSS
New Member 1 posts since
Feb 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 5, 2012 7:55 PM

8 BR needed

13 Adults and two children are traveling in September 17-24.  Would like a property on a North Shore.  Really like Kauai.  We like the idea of Four (2) bedroom cottages close together.  Also open to a big house.  Our budget is around $2500/wk.  If anyone knows of any rentals, let me know.  Thanks!!!

• kristen Active Contributor 53 posts since
    Nov 18, 2010
    Feb 6, 2012 10:09 AM (in response to cincybroker)
    Re: 8 BR needed

Hi cincybroker,

This forum is to discuss different features of vacation rentals you may want to rent. If you are the stage where you are looking for properties, please use homeaway.com, vrbo.com, or vacationrentals.com. There, you can search by bedrooms, dates, location and many other criteria. Inquiries and booking transactions do not happen here.

Good luck on your search,

Kristen

Community Strategist

• kristin.r Contributor 116 posts since
    Jun 1, 2011
    Feb 7, 2012 2:49 PM (in response to cincybroker)

Cincy, I would also suggest using VRBO to find a property.  I do think though you are going to have a tough time staying within that budget trying to get 4 separate cottages or even one large house to accomodate you.  I am not even sure that you could find 4 condos for that price.  I would suggest going on tripadvisor and go to the Kauai Forums.  There are some wonderful destination experts on the forums there to try and help you with your dilemma.  Good Luck and Mahalo Kristin

• anja Senior Contributor 1,555 posts since
    Aug 9, 2011
    Feb 7, 2012 3:02 PM (in response to cincybroker)

Hi cincy:   I  live in Hawaii where I have my rental units.   I agree with "kristin.raabemaksic"...who also knows Hawaii State well....you will be hard pressed to find what you want with your budget.  Thirteen adults will  most likely  have to do better to pool more funds together to find a good, BIG, house on Kauai's north shore that can comfortably, and suitably accommodate a group of 15 people, in all  {children count for "space"}.  Houses in Hawaii of that "caliber"  in that location go for multiple of thousands of dollars a week + the add-on fees.  Do the search as HA/kristin suggests...please let us know if you find it {I'd like to bookmark that one, myself}.  Wishing you a wonderful Hawaii experience.

• New Member 6 posts since
    Aug 14, 2012
    Aug 14, 2012 9:33 PM (in response to cincybroker)

aloha from Kauai..stumbled upon your post...have you any success in your search? please let me know if i may kokua.  I've been doing just that for my entire life and now as a small concierge biz...there ARE many places that will accommodate your crew.  Takes effort i know but i hope you have already found something. awesome...mahalohaena rainbow.jpg

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)