Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1891 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 11:13 PM by leslie.dumont RSS
New Member 3 posts since
Jul 26, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 26, 2012 8:05 PM

Help with Uploading Pictures

I'm new to VRBO and am trying to upload pictures so I can get my property on the rental program.  I've tried uploading one picture and all I get is the uploading message for up to an hour.  It never uploads the pic and never provides an error message.  Called the support number and was told many people have trouble uploading with Internet Explorer that I should try another browser.  I've never had a problem uploading pictures to other sites.  I really don't want to download another browser and possibly cause other problems.  I did delete the cache and cookies.  Still no luck.  I wouldn't have expected a microsoft product to have problems with this site.  Any ideas out there?   THanks! 

• meredith HomeAway Employee 384 posts since
    Nov 18, 2010
    Aug 1, 2012 11:44 AM (in response to beau)
    Re: Help with Uploading Pictures

Hi beau,

Looks like your issue has been resolved and your listing is showing all 24 photos. Your cabin looks amazing!

Thanks,

Meredith

Community Manager

• New Member 8 posts since
    Jun 19, 2012
    Aug 16, 2012 12:38 AM (in response to beau)

I am having similar problems. New to VRBO and I must say so far I'm not impressed. Trying to upload photos and the "choose photos" button under Upload photos section doesn't work. No error. No nothing. I tried using IE and Safari with no luck.

I sent a tech request and a CS person sent me an email asking me to fwd him my photos and he'd upload them and I haven't heard anything else. My dashboard isnt' showing photos still.

Are we the only ones and how does this get fixed?

• travis HomeAway Employee 325 posts since
      May 2, 2011
      Aug 16, 2012 11:36 AM (in response to leslie.dumont)

Hi leslie.dumont,

I checked your account and it looks like our Customer Support team member uploaded your photos. The buttons to add photos also worked when I tested it (I'm using FireFox). Please try the process again at your convenience. If you continue to see this error, I can open a ticket with our Technical Support team for you.

Travis

• New Member 8 posts since
        Jun 19, 2012
        Aug 19, 2012 11:13 PM (in response to travis)

Actually, I tried with IE and Safari and they didn't work. I downloaded Firefox and it did. Obviously this is a software problem of some sorts. It would just be nice if somewhere on the site in an easy to find spot, they told people about the possible problem and offered a temp fix.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)