Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
971 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM by acehomesolutions RSS
chazman New Member 5 posts since
Jun 16, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2012 2:06 PM

Changing housekeepers

We recently bought a condo in Destin Fl. and we are considering changing our housekeepers.They do a good job on cleaning but every time that we get our cleaning bill for the month they always seem to be nickel and diming us for everything. What would be the best way to let them know that we are changing to another cleaning company? Should we wait until the last minute to let them know so they don't get mad and not do a good job until there last day to clean?

• New Member 1 posts since
    Jul 23, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 23, 2012 10:08 PM (in response to chazman)
    Re: Changing housekeepers

Hello Chazman, don't know if anyone answer your questons. But I will see if I could help you. We are a cleaning company and don't understand why would they change the bill on you everytime. When we work with our clients, we have a set price for every rental. They should only charge extra if the place is really trashed or to the extent. I have a client that hired us 6 months ago and the way I told her to get rid of them was set up the last cleaning with them. One that cleaning was done and they leave, I went in and had all the locks and key codes change. She called them and gave them the bad news, but she was ok because they had no way of coming back in the house and doing no harm. After that she has been so happy with us.

Here is what she wrote about us on there website:

http://premiervacationrentals.com/pages/cleaning.html

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points