Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1004 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2012 8:45 AM by mike-dfv RSS
New Member 3 posts since
Jul 21, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 21, 2012 8:12 PM

Weird Inquiry...

Has anyone received anything like this before? They are from the Ukraine, and the more I think about it, the more it seems like a scam. I wouldn't do anything until my bank has verified the other funds and they have cleared, but it just seems odd to me. We are new to VRBO rentals, and I just don't want to get taken. 

Thanks for the input!

Suzanne

Good afternoon

I am sorry for all the delay in payment .

There was a mix up in the payment sent to you ,I was suppose to receive two separate payment one for you and the other for my traveling agent But all payments was issued in your name and sent .

I tried to correct this but it was in vain as i was ask to resolve the problem myself. It would have to go through a very long process to change this error . Please I don't know what to do.

I have been advised me to contact you since these checks where issued in your name , so you should be able to clear them into your account. As soon as you have the checks cleared to your account you are to deduct your rent and remit the balance to my travel agent Please do let me know how you can help on this issue .

Thanks

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points