Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
686 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 7:03 PM by sophie RSS
New Member 1 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 11, 2012 2:10 PM

July 19-22 rental in Santa Cruz

Greetings!

I have used VRBO twice in the past few years (San Diego and Santa Cruz) and have had great luck booking a last minute getaway.

I live in Menlo Park and my 15 year old son lives in Michigan and is visiting for about 4 weeks.

I am looking for the best location (near the beach) to rent a place from July 19-22.

If anyone can offer a great last minute deal, I would appreciate it greatly! $150 per night max.

Thanks, Tammy

• sophie Senior Contributor 967 posts since
    Mar 4, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2012 7:03 PM (in response to pinksugar)
    Re: July 19-22 rental in Santa Cruz

pinksugar,

This forum is to discuss different features of vacation rentals that you are already interested in to rent. You can go to www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com or www.vacationrentals.com and put in all your criteria in to find a rental. It's really easy. You can search by bedrooms, dates, price, etc. There are tons of properties in the area you are looking for. You can then narrow them down and email the owners with specific questions you have and you can come back here to ask other specifics.  If you are looking for recommendations, you can go to a travel forum such as Tripadvisor, Frommors or Fodors.  Good luck in your search!

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)