Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
2221 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 8:05 AM by crescentbeach4u RSS
jessieshousecleaning New Member 7 posts since
Jul 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 19, 2013 6:47 PM

NE Florida House Cleaning By Jessie's House Cleaning 1.877.CLEANING BBB Accredited A+ Rated Business

We have been cleaning residential homes for years. Recently we've noticed an increased demand on rental properties cleaning services. We take pride in the quality of our service and make every attempt to do an excellent job. We would love to serve the NE Florida area (Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, Orange Park, St. Augustine, etc.).

Hope to hear from you all. Thanks, JessiesHouseCleaning.com

• crescentbeach4u Community All-Star 863 posts since
    Sep 10, 2011

If I may suggest, I would make a flyer and go around and hand them out to all of the rental agencies in the area.  I would include references and of course you will need to meet the price needs of the agency.  I use both a rental agency and rent myself and find that I pay higher than the agency.  The same cleaner does my place for when I rent it versus the agency renting it. 

I do not know if this forum is a platform that you can advertise off of but at least you got one salvo across everyone's bow!

Best of luck.

• stjvilla Active Contributor 626 posts since
        May 27, 2011

It's fine to list your service in the Vendor Showroom section, under Resources at the top of the page.

• crescentbeach4u Community All-Star 863 posts since
        Sep 10, 2011

I am aware of the gouging the agencies do and believe it is wrong but they are a necessity for me to help keep bookings coming in.  Instead of making them for the agencies I would make them for the property managers and go around and speak with them.  I know mine always wants to know of great cleaners to pass along to the home owners.  As an example.....I thought I had the best cleaner ever available.  Then I see her  mug shot on the Internet a few months later for theft!!!!!   I had to go to my Property Manager and ask who would she suggest that I use and now have one that is perfect for me.  You can also look up the property appraisers site for each county and get the owners address to then send them a letter.  I can not say that this would work well either and keep coming back to visiting the Property Managers. 

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)