Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
6245 Views 17 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 5:41 PM by lce0606 RSS Branched from an earlier discussion.
New Member 17 posts since
May 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 1, 2011 2:41 PM

What is the Most Successful Listing Site for your Vacation Rental Business?

Just painfully slow to edit...especially on weekends? Try to search your property like a prospective guest might, we have to be losing dozens of inquiries because who would wait (sometimes more than a minute per page). In 7 years, HA has been the most successful rental site for my 2 properties - started originally way back with my fav - VacationRentals.com. After HA bought VacRentals.com, the site fell off the radar abd I wave since let 1 property renewal lapse and will let the 2nd lapse as well. I will most likey let my HA accounts expire as well. Even though they get me the most bookings, I think their site should be faster than 'dial-up'. I will have to do my homework, I use 3 other pay rental sites as well plus Google's Adwords. Sorry for the honesty, but the HA site has been slow for years now - I even called them once, the potential is there. I use the 3 top browsers and have the fatest cable Internet. Cudos to HA for this forum...I wish them all the best so I can do all my best. Regards, Jim

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)