Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
20490 Views 45 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2012 10:34 PM by tylerma7 RSS
kastnersbeachhouse Contributor 49 posts since
Mar 13, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

May 9, 2012 7:07 PM

Keurig coffee maker in rental

Hi All,  I was kicking around the idea of putting a Keurig in my rental condo.  Is this something many of you have?  I am not sure if people will want to bring their own K cups or would just prefer to use an "old fashioned" coffee maker for the week.   I suppose if I let them know the Keurig is available it wouldn't be a problem for them to throw some in their luggage  or buy a box when they get to town.  Not sure if it would be worth it to them though.  If I do put a Keurig in, I should probable leave the regular coffee maker there as well should I not?  Some people probably prefer those.  What to do..what to do...what to do??? :-)   Any input would be appreciated!  Thanks Sheila

• thaxterlane Active Contributor 779 posts since
    Jul 27, 2011
    May 9, 2012 7:56 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)
    Re: Keurig coffee maker in rental

I just purchased a keurig B70 platinum model for my vacation home.  I know many of my guests enjoy coffee and I thought it would be popular for brewing individual flavored coffees.  It's in addition to a cuisinart drip coffee maker and a stove top espresso pot. 

So many people own keurigs and enjoy them that I thought it would be very welcome in addition to the usual counter top appliances.

K cups are readily available.  I've listed the keurig on my annual update  that goes out to returning guests and it's included in the description of kitchen appliances in my online postings (I think, I should check . . . . ).

I decided to gift a variety of K cups to my guests.  My home sleeps eight to ten, and I am leaving a basket of 10 K cups.

I have just started my season, thus I can't offer any feedback from guests or information on how it holds up under use in a rental property.

I am writing up a simple sheet of instructions for use of the keurig for my guests.  Hopefully this will prevent any problems.

I don't think the keurig replaces the drip coffee maker.  I actually prefer making up a pot of coffee for a group and pouring it out so all can sit and enjoy at the same time.  The keurig is quick, but the process of brewing cup by cup is not the same as sharing a pot.  Something, in my opnion, gets lost in the translation. 

Edited to include:  I have a large insulated table top coffee dspenser/jug for keepng a pot hot for quite a whilte - it takes care of early and late risers!

• anja Senior Contributor 1,555 posts since
      Aug 9, 2011
      May 9, 2012 10:12 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

That's a nice idea, the Keurig coffee maker.....and gifting the K cups!  The 'cups' make a nice 'welcome basket item'.  [I think I noticed that Costco sells the K cups..]    People are really into coffee these days ...and especially those flavored ones.  Your coffee drinkers will like that.

I live on an island that grows and produces coffee {Kona coffee} so my guests always expect to have the local brew.  That's among the first things they ask me about when they arrive here.

Jul 27, 2011
        May 10, 2012 2:17 PM (in response to anja)

Ooh, Kona coffee. 

The Keurig, in my experience, brews an ok cup of coffee.  Nothing to get excited about, but there is an advantage of convenience and relative speed, prized by some for an easy morning cup. 

But fresh ground Kona beans, brewed traditionally - that's something to  whicih I would look forward!

Aug 9, 2011
          May 10, 2012 4:43 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

100% Kona coffee is real nice for people who really appreciate and like to linger over a good cup of coffee.

My guests tour the plantations here for "tastings".  I go to the yearly coffee festivals  to "taste" and vote on "the best"...and connect with the coffee growers to get sample packets for my welcome basket so they can try "different flavors"....but it's mostly the regular coffee beans that I offer here in the pantry.       There are so many growers here ...some brands are superior to others...but basically you can't go wrong with any of the 100% Kona coffees.  So, for the afficionados, I provide the coffee grinder that they can programe for different "grinds".

To kastnersbeachhousedon't forget the coffee grinder...it does not  have to be a fancy one! People like fresh-ground coffee.

• ttaylor0 Active Contributor 425 posts since
    Apr 1, 2011
    May 9, 2012 8:14 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I think one big pot for several guest at a time is the way to go. My home sleeps 12 and I would hate to be the last in line to get a cup before hitting the slopes or to wait for 11 others to get a cup while we sit out on the deck on a crisp night looking at the stars. I think most would come back in before I ever got mine. So, put a Keurig if you just want to say that you have one, but leave a big drip pot for the group.

Aug 9, 2011
    May 9, 2012 10:43 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Kastnersbeachhouse:

I like the idea of the Keurig + the flavored K cups. Some people will really like that...but not everyone. So, I think that you should have a regular coffee maker as well.

[I have guests from around the world so I offer whatever people are happy with:  I have a coffee maker, a cappachino/epresso maker, and selection of nice teas +herb teas...as well as a nice tea pot for those who "brew" a pot of tea.  The tea pot gets a lot of use especially by my European and Canadian guests.  My pantry includes hot chocolate, too.....my guests like to drink hot chocolate in Hawaii...go figure.  It's always used up. }

As  ttaylor0  said, give people a choice  of how they want to brew their coffee and you'll be fine.

• stjvilla Active Contributor 624 posts since
    May 27, 2011
    May 10, 2012 8:59 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

We agree with the advice you have received.  A Keurig wouldn't work at our place as we are on a small island which is a fly-to-only destination.  No one is likely to pack K-cups.  And although they are available in at least one store locally, the price is even more expensive than usual, which is high enough.

So, it depends on your location.  And we would definitely provide a regualr drip system and coffee bean grinder also.

Jul 27, 2011
      May 10, 2012 9:33 AM (in response to stjvilla)

Yes, most definintely a coffee grinder - I left this off my list.  It's a must for "serious" coffee drinkers.

Our location allows for purchase of K cups - there's a large chain grocery on the island and because our guests generally bring their vehicles over on the ferry, they often are able to pack small items such as K cups, thus the reason I listed the cofee maker in my adverts.

I happened on a 50% off sale on K cups a few weeks ago and was able to purchase enough K cups to gift a starter pack to weekly guests.  Otherwise, its' a very expensive proposition.

It's not something I would do for myself (I'm for the big pot shared at the table), but given the popularity of the Keurig, it makes sense to consider adding it as a feature,

• Currently Being Moderated
    May 10, 2012 9:12 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I've been thinking of doing this, as well. Not ready to make the leap into buying one, but maybe next year. Look forward to hearing others feedback on this after you've used it for awhile. I've balked at the expense of both the unit and the cups, but didn't think about just supplying a few and letting guests bring their own.

Jul 27, 2011
      May 10, 2012 9:36 AM (in response to gmajay)

I hope to have some idea of how it's working in the next 4-6 weeks.

I send guests a "how was your stay" email a few days after end of stay and I have several new appliances (major and counter top) I expect to hear about.

My guests are not shy about telling me what they like and what they do not like.  I'll know if the Keurig is a hit or miss very soon!

• New Member 3 posts since
    Mar 19, 2012
    May 10, 2012 9:43 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I'm the only coffee drinker in our home so I love my Keurig.  We added one in our condo just last weekend so will have to see how it is received.  I did place a few K-Cups with the gift basket, but everyone's taste in coffee is different, and there are so many to choose from, so am not sure if I will continue.  I also have a regular coffee pot and do supply coffee for that.  I put some directions in my welcome notebook and also included the directions provided by Keurig and a list of nearby stores that sell the K-Cups.  I look forward to seeing feedback from others as to how they hold up and if guests use them.

Jul 27, 2011
      May 10, 2012 9:57 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

kbh, I'm not at my home either; I have put together the K cup gift packs at the start of my season and asked my cleaners to put them out, with other welcome gifts, after they clean.  We keep the goodies in our owner's closet - the cleaners have a key and put out whatever I instruct them to for the guests.  I make sure I have sufficient stock for a particular period and replenish (in person or by mail to my house cleaners) whenever necessary.

It can work, if your property manager or house cleaners are flexible to your needs and reliable.

Jul 27, 2011
      May 10, 2012 10:32 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Sheila,

It's just part of the cleaning and set up that my cleaners do each time they visit.

When I hired the cleaners I included these tasks, which take minutes, in the list of regular work.  And I made it clear that over time the task list may change and I would need them to be flexible.  I expect some cleaners are strictly cleaners and might refuse, but if you have two or three packaged items to place on a table, I think they would have a hard time claiming it is any additional work. 

My cleaners charge a ratet per cleaning that allows them to accommodate me on these types of requests.  I often email different priorities depending on the needs of the guests, for example wiping down children's equpment stored in the basement prior to a particular party's arrival, and my cleaners are very good about adding such items to the usual routine. 

In the many years I have been renting we have not had a cleaning service that refuses to be flexible and handle these types of tasks. 

May 10, 2012 11:30 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Okay, so this thread actually got me googling "Keurig small model" as that is all we would have room for in addition to the regular coffee maker on the counter of our VR cottage. Up popped the B30 model recommended for dorms, RVs and such. It looks really cute and doesn't have a water tank which is why it is smaller than the rest. It WOULD look really nice in our Cottage. You have to add 8 oz of water every time.  Has anyone tried this model? Would love to get some reviews before I make the leap and purchase it!

• sophie Senior Contributor 969 posts since
      Mar 4, 2011
      May 10, 2012 12:38 PM (in response to gmajay)

gmajay,

I actually have this one in my home. It is nice if you just want one cup of coffee or tea and don't want to make a whole pot or if you drink decaf and the rest of the bunch drinks regular.  Not great though for a large group because it takes a few minutes for each cup to brew. Even if you only have 6 people, that is 15 or so minutes from the first cup to the last.

Jul 27, 2011
        May 10, 2012 2:11 PM (in response to sophie)

There may be different brew times for differenent models - I'm not sure.  My Keurig brews a beverage in approx 40 seconds.  Also, it holds sufficient water for 10 regular cups and can produce them in rapid sequence, in my experience. 

But, I really am not concerned with the brew time - it's the ability of guests to have a cup of coffee, then a cup of tea, then a cup of cocoa that is the attraction for me.  That, and that so many people seem to be so gaga for their Keurig.  My daughter misses her "out the door in a rush" morning cup of cocoa, but the rest of us are fine with our usual routines.

As I wrote earlier, I don't have one at my home, I experimented for a few weeks with the one I bought for my vacation home.  I use a stovetop espresso maker and a cuisinart drip machine for my beverages and I'm very content.

I do think that having the Keurig could be an attraction for guests.  But, if it doesn't hold up to rental use, it could be a disaster, sitting on the counter unable to produce a beverage! 

I'll post re performance and upkeep as the rental season progresses.

For information on the various Keurig models I would recommend reading the reviews on Amazon or looking up forums that discuss the Keurig versus other brew methods.  Keurig has a very thorough website which includes descriptions of the various models as well as copies of the product manuals. 

Also, if you are a Costco member, they offer a great price on the B70 platinum model.  There Keurig package includes four boxes of K cups as well, if I remember correctly.  It was a good offer. 

May 11, 2012 9:13 AM (in response to sophie)

Thanks sopie and kbh, Your comments are helpful and make me believe that the small model would actually be a welcome in addition to the 12 cup drip pot and the espresso maker we already have in our Cottage. Since we usually only have 2-4 adults, it would be for the one who wants someething a little different or the occasion when one person wants a cup and the rest don't. I think this would make a nice surpise along with a few gift K-cups for our guests this season.

• iopbeachhouse Community All-Star 455 posts since
    Aug 10, 2011
    May 10, 2012 12:25 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Our house sleeps 16 and we have a standard coffee maker. I would think it could be pretty annoying to line up and wait to use the machine for one cup at a time with that large of a crowd. I don't think we'll do it at this point, but I probably should look at getting a coffee grinder.

• msdebj Senior Contributor 1,357 posts since
      May 25, 2011
      May 10, 2012 1:21 PM (in response to iopbeachhouse)

While it wouldn't work for our place, due the # of guests we normally host, I've been thinking of buying one for myself!

One thing I might suggest to others who host groups of 5 or more guests at a time: Buy a thermal carafe.  My guests all seem to love it.  First up can make a pot of coffee, then pour it into the carafe and make a second pot for those later risers. (And they can carry the carafe out to the patio or porch with them for refills). Unlike a thermos, they are attractive and come in various designs to fit your decor.

I found mine at Target for around $15, and it keeps coffee piping hot for up to 3 hours.

Debj.

• crescentbeach4u Community All-Star 862 posts since
    Sep 10, 2011
    May 11, 2012 4:49 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Well, we have had a Keurig and a normal Mr. Coffee in our condo for over 6 months.  I go to BJ's, etc and buy bulk K-Cups and leave an assortment out for the renters.  I have noticed that the long term renters (1 month) put the traditional coffee maker in the cabinet.

I also have had 4 compliments during these past 6 months on having the Keurig there.  Two of the comments were: they were too lazy and did not want to measure the coffee, grind, etc but rather just add water and a K-Cup.  I was also thanked on all 4 compliments for having an assortment out there for them to try.

I get no heartburn by buying KCups for the guest.

Jul 27, 2011
      May 11, 2012 10:25 AM (in response to crescentbeach4u)

Thank you for telling us about your experience.

I'm looking forward to hearing from my guests and will share responses in this forum.

May 25, 2011
        May 11, 2012 2:02 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

Great timely topic! I just got an RSS feed ( I wish I could copy it , but I'm so dumb abt that at times).  A Daily Finance article that said those little cups Keurig uses are about to lose their patent  in September. That means the cost will drop = a great cost savings to those who provide these coffee makers!

Good  news! (I think!)

debj

Jul 27, 2011
          May 11, 2012 2:11 PM (in response to msdebj)

Msdebj,

That's great news,  Thank you for sharing.

A drop in k cup cost should make the decision about adding a keurig to a vacation rental so much simpler. 

My primary concern remains user difficullties and possible break down of the coffee maker - but, I haven't had any problems with other counter top appliancces and there isn't any reason to believe this would be any different.

Again, thanks for the heads up.

May 25, 2011
            May 11, 2012 2:43 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

Thax, since I don't have one I don't understand the concept or overhead involved, but I was happy to read about this new trend. ( I'm not a Starbucks or big coffee type person). We have no Coffee Shop within close proximity to our VR, so this might be something I want to add to our VR home.  In the long run it sounds easier than providing a grinder. ( & I find my 'Good Coffee" tends to walk out the door when a guest leaves.

Do you think folks would do the same (walk away with those little cups thingies)?

Debj

May 25, 2011
            May 11, 2012 2:44 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

Thax, since I don't have one I don't understand the concept or overhead involved, but I was happy to read about this new trend. ( I'm not a Starbucks or big coffee type person). We have no Coffee Shop within close proximity to our VR, so this might be something I want to add to our VR home.  In the long run it sounds easier than providing a grinder. ( & I find my 'Good Coffee" tends to walk out the door when a guest leaves.

Do you think folks would do the same (walk away with those little cups thingies)?

Debj

• stjvilla Active Contributor 624 posts since
              May 27, 2011
              May 12, 2012 9:11 AM (in response to msdebj)

Are you saying you provide coffee for a guest's entire stay?  Wow!  We can see the temptation for them would be to take the coffee with them.  That would not work for us anyway (our cleaner or local representative would have to shop for things like this) and it would be too expensive.  Also you never know what a guest wants.  If you have a Keurig, a starter pack would be nice, but supplying them with enough cups for their visit sounds difficult and expensive.  And yes, they would probably walk away with them, in our opinion.

K-cups are going off patent and should be cheaper, but be careful not to buy the new Keurig Vue machine which uses a totally different cup, not compatible with the K-cups.  A coffee grinder is quite cheap to buy: Mr. Coffee has a nice style - we own one ourselves - $39.  We've had ours for years.  You can get a nice grinder for as little as $19.

We still think if you have a Keurig, you should also have a drip maker, even if just for back-up.

Jul 27, 2011
                May 12, 2012 11:10 AM (in response to stjvilla)

I think adding a non-essential appliance needs to be carefully considered.

I agree with everyone's recommendations - a drip coffee maker, grinder, and carafe or jug for keeping a pot of coffee hot are more than adequate.

And a starter pack of coffee for guests is great.

The Keurig, in my opinion, can't be the only coffee making appliance, for many of the reasons already discussed here - large parties using a single cup maker, availability of K cups, cost of K cups (for owner and/or guests), and proof of the Keurig's reliability in a rental setting.  (Keurigs are in use in offices - does anyone have experience with how they hold up in this multi-user setting?)

Although I have friends and neighbors that have substituted the Keurig for their drip coffee maker, I haven't done it at my own home nor will I do it at my vacation home. 

I view the Keurig at this time as a "bonus". If my guests prefer the Keurig, I will consider puting the drip cofee maker in the cabinet.  For now the coffee makers are side-by-side on a kitchen counter.   I provide paper filters for the drip coffee maker and will be able to estimate it's use by checking the supply of filters. 

My season is 18-20 weeks and I will be leaving a starter pack of 10 K cups for my guests.  My home sleeps 8-10 and the typical party is made up of two families, or a multigenerational family - four to six adults and anywhere from two to six children.

The K cups are not a big expense for my budget for this period of time.  For a year round rental the expense could be an issue.

I wouldn't recommend this appliance for a location that does not have access to a grocery store or coffee shop that has K cups available at a reasonable price.  There isn't any point, in my opinion, in providing an appliance that is difficult or expensive for your guests to use.   It will only frustrate them. 

• wiffle Contributor 217 posts since
    Feb 23, 2011
    May 16, 2012 12:19 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

People love Keurig coffee makers, but in my experience, they break down a lot. Friends who have them rave about the customer service when the machine breaks and Keurig sends out a new one quickly, no questions asked. Some friends are on their third machine in two years, but they still love Keurig. It is speculated that the money is made in the cups, not the machine.

So it's great that they replace the machines, but too many people have had to return broken machines.

I would never put a high maintenance machine like that in my rental, nor would I add that machine to my listing.

I would never select a rental based upon the presence of a Keurig.

I provide fair trade organic ground coffee for the entire stay, and our rental is a two minute walk from a coffee shop. Works for us. No complaints, only happy people.

A broken Keurig will tick people off.

• New Member 2 posts since
    Sep 13, 2011
    Jun 1, 2012 8:49 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I have the Keurig coffee maker in my home and the same model at my office.  I LOVE IT!! It is perfect when someone wants a cup of coffee anytime during the day, sure beats brewing a whole pot for just one cup and having to throw out the remaining coffee.  I don't know about putting one in our VR, simply because if you do not put FILTERED water in the reservoir or when it is used EVERY time, it will eventually ruin the brewer and then you have the cost of replacing the brewer. I am curious to see what feedback other VR owners get.

The cost of the k-cups can be managed if you buy different varieties when they are on sale.  Many of our grocery stores have them on sale regularly. Then again there is always Costco!  Leaving a few out for the guests is an awesome welcome gift item.

• wiffle Contributor 217 posts since
      Feb 23, 2011
      Jun 1, 2012 10:48 AM (in response to witneysmom)

Just curious if you also have a traditional drip machine, or perhaps a French press for those who do not wish to use Keurig.

If I ever found myself in a rental with a Keurig as the only machine, I would hope that this fact was either specified clearly in the listing or that there were enough of the k-cups for the duration of my stay. I would not want to have to buy k-cups.

Edited to add: Sorry, whitneysmom, I didn't mean to reply directly to you, rather the post a bit upstream!

• margaret Contributor 295 posts since
    Apr 27, 2011
    Jun 1, 2012 9:32 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I have a keurig at home and I love it but as mentioned above they do tend to break. I have had mine replaced twice (free) in the past 2 years. I do use only filtered water but they still break over time. I would not put one in my VR as I would not want to deal with it breaking down or have to supply the k-cups. If anyone does choose to have this type of brewer I would definately recommend also having a traditional coffee pot on hand.

• sapphiresteve Active Contributor 505 posts since
    Dec 16, 2010
    Jun 1, 2012 11:49 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Regardless of wheter or not you add a Keurig, I would keep the old pot as well. Particularly in a warm climate, many people enjoy their coffee cold. The easy way is to make a pot of coffee, and then let it get cold in the refridgerator. Also, it will be a back-up if the Keurig fails.

Sep 10, 2011
    Jun 1, 2012 5:56 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

Like I mentioned earlier I have both and the cleaners tell me that the Keurig is used the majority of the time.

Jun 1, 2012 9:22 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I have both, a traditional maker and keurig. I leave a basket in the pantry with a "starter pack" - some filters and a bag of ground coffee - as well as about 10-15 k-cups (purchased in bulk from BJs).

I rent to groups as small as 2 and as large as 10 so I think that the usage is correlated to our party size.

• New Member 21 posts since
    Aug 19, 2011
    Jun 4, 2012 10:21 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I don't think I'm going to run out and get this machine based upon these comments. Breaks all the time?

We provide coffee to our renters, but most of the time they bring their own. Usually Starbucks or Peets. At least if they've forgotten their grounds, we have some out on the counter for them. Not expensive at all, and none of it has ever walked away. Most of the time they'll leave their leftover coffee for us to use up.

Aug 17, 2012 9:30 AM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I am still thinking about this for my VR in spite of the break downs which I also have read about in online reviews of the Keurig. For those you who have a Keurig in your VR, how do you provide filtered water for the system?

• sophie Senior Contributor 969 posts since
      Mar 4, 2011
      Aug 17, 2012 10:07 AM (in response to gmajay)

I've never used filtered water in mine...in fact, I wasn't aware you were supposed to.

Sep 10, 2011
      Aug 17, 2012 1:23 PM (in response to gmajay)

I use a Britta Water filter and it is kept in the refrigerator.  While I do not mind the taste as I am used to it most people that visit Florida do not like the taste of it.  My Keurig is still working flawlessly and I have had a couple of nice compliments about it in the reviews.

Jul 27, 2011
      Aug 17, 2012 7:17 PM (in response to gmajay)

I don't provide filtered water at my house.  The taste, smell, and overall quality of the water is fine.  I provide the annual  water department quality report in my house binder for guests to review and determine if they want to purchase bottled water for their stay.

Like Sophie, I've not used filtered water in my keurig.  I do not recall if the directions call for filtered water.  If they do, my coffee, hot cocoa, and tea have been fine despite use of town water. 

The keurig is doing very nicely in it's fourth month of use at my vacation property.  I've left gift bags of keurig cups for each weekly rentall and I understand from my house cleaners that many more are in the kitchen cabinets.  It appears guests are bringing their own and leaving the extras for future guests. 

I have also received compliments on providing a keurig.  It seems guests are using the drip coffee maker to brew a morning pot for the family (or families, my house sleeps 8-10) and the keurig throughout the day and evening for individual flavored cups.  That makes sense to me.  In my (own) house, the early riser makes a big pot for people filtering into the kitchen for breakfast over the course of the morning. 

I had two guests call to be certain I had not switched over from the 12 cup drip coffee maker to a keurig.  They were pleased to learn both would be available.

The keurig is  a hit with my guests!     

• swiss-house Contributor 260 posts since
        Jul 6, 2011
        Aug 25, 2012 9:43 PM (in response to thaxterlane)

As with everything in our rentals, I'm always concerned about things that can break - 'cuz it's always up to me to fix them.  So on the face of it, I'd say: "Great - just one more thing to break!"

But if it's a sales generator, I'd say go for it. 

However, if you're going to include it in your advertising, I STRONGLY suggest that you buy a spare and keep it nearby for your cleaning service to swap out.  It might well be that even having to replace it every 6 months is still worth it in additional rentals or higher rates, but you MUST be sure that you can actually deliver what's in your advertisement.  It would be a real shame if a Special Feature generated a bad review some day because it was unavailable to a guest who chose your home because of it was advertised.

TC

• twobitrentals Community All-Star 1,339 posts since
    Aug 5, 2011
    Sep 19, 2012 5:17 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I just caught this thread and wanted to tell a funny story.....one of my regular guests (okay 2 years in a row) brings his Keurig coffee maker with him when he travels!

He suggested that I get one for the VR, but I decided against it as I provide the coffee and supplies and just can't imagine trying to keep up with all of that as well.

I thought it was kinda cute though that he traveled with his coffee pot!

• New Member 12 posts since
    Jul 31, 2011
    Sep 19, 2012 10:34 PM (in response to kastnersbeachhouse)

I got a Keurig individual coffee maker from work as a fundraiser.  I put it in the condo and supplied a few cups.  Renters would try my cups and leave different ones that they brought.  We even had people leave Canadian cups.  It was a nice thing until one renter took all the cups.  Guess she thought it was a take away amenity.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)