Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
3251 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2012 12:06 AM by tsvr RSS
New Member 2 posts since
Apr 17, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2012 7:15 PM

Has anyone else experienced slow web page loads in VRBO and HA.com?

For the last 2-3 weeks, I've been experiencing very slow page loads in the Owner Area of HomeAway.com and VRBO.  Both the Listing Editor and all sections of the Reservation Mgr are slow.  I just talked to customer support at HomeAway today, but the gentlemen I spoke to on the phone just gave me the typical "clear your cache and cookies" suggestion.  I've done that and much more and have isolated the problem to being specific to HomeAway.com.  They have apparently installed an analytics service on their web site that tracks our clicks, page views, and who knows what else.  The tracking service is called http://counter.personyze.com.  This service is causing web pages to take 60 to 90 seconds to load.  I've experienced these same delays regardless of the speed of my connection.

If anyone else is having this problem, please let me know.  And better yet, if you know of a way to resolve it, please, please, let me know.  Responding to inquiries and editing my listing is taking 2 to 3 times as long as it should.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points