Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
2125 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 8:48 PM by everydayisearthday RSS
everydayisearthday New Member 26 posts since
Apr 23, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 23, 2012 2:31 PM

HomeAway/VRBO summit 2012

Hey Everybody! 

Not sure where to post this, so I'm just gonna go for it.  Wanted to let all of the VRBO / HA staff know how much we ejoyed the summit this year.  All of the staff were so energetic, positive, supportive, good-natured, and responsive.  And it was a huge effort to host such an informative, fun event, and both my husband and I are very glad that we attended, and very grateful to be a part of the community.  It definitely strengthened our ties to VRBO/HA.  Thank you, thank you HA/VRBO.    If anyone else has feedback to add, please feel free to do so!

• shannon.martin Contributor 221 posts since
    Feb 23, 2011
    Apr 23, 2012 5:04 PM (in response to everydayisearthday)
    Re: HomeAway/VRBO summit 2012

On behalf of our entire Summit team, thank you for letting us know - we always appreciate hearing how things went, and are certainly glad to have all of our owners come and see us each year!

• Contributor 233 posts since
    Dec 26, 2011
    Apr 25, 2012 11:54 AM (in response to everydayisearthday)

I'm glad to hear your positive feedback on HA/VRBO staff.  Could you share some of their responses/solutions to the many owners' concerns/issues that have been posted here over the past year?

• msdebj Senior Contributor 1,359 posts since
      May 25, 2011
      Apr 25, 2012 12:54 PM (in response to dbmeyer)

It would be great for those of us unable to attend these if HA/VRBO would provide an overview of topics and the related discusssions that took place. ( and eventually, the outcome of Owners input)

Debj

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)