Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
779 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:20 PM by sophie RSS
New Member 3 posts since
Apr 24, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 24, 2012 11:08 AM

I am looking for a rental from aug until the end of Feb. in Panama city Fla.

I have a 24 year old daughter who will be stating grad school at FSU Panama City and am looking to rent a place for her from Aug until the end of Feb. I thought this would be the best to leave the busy rental season open for owners. Thanks Anthony Wilson ant111wilson@gmail.com

• sophie Senior Contributor 970 posts since
    Mar 4, 2011

This forum is to discuss different features of vacation rentals that you are already interested in to rent. You can go to www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com or www.vacationrentals.com and put in all your criteria in to find a rental. It's really easy. You can search by bedrooms, dates, price, etc. There are tons of properties in the area you are looking for.  You can then narrow them down and email the owners with specific questions you have and you can come back here to ask other specifics.  If you are looking for recommendations, you can go to a travel forum such as Tripadvisor, Frommors or Fodors.

Since very few vacation rental owners tie up their property for 7 months you might have better luck with sites that cater to long term rentals.  crbo.com or rentals.com. Homeaway, VRBO, vacationrentals normally cater to shorter term renters (under 1 month)

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)