Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
525 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 3:23 PM by twobitrentals RSS
twobitrentals Community All-Star 1,339 posts since
Aug 5, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 11, 2012 3:23 PM

I want to commend VRBO!

Hey everyone, I don't know if you remember, but I was very upset/concerned when all the information from my inquiry and subsequent communication disappeared when I cancelled the reservation so that I could open up the calendar to others that might want that time frame so that I could "try" to find a replacement  commitment and refund the cancelled folks money since they had an emergency and couldn't come.

I asked VRBO to fix it so that even though it was cancelled, I had a papertrail of everything that transpired in the event that I ever needed it. Not to mention for IRS back-up.

WELL....IT IS DONE! The cancelled reservation inquiry page shows all the correspondence back and forth, all the funds paid and/or refunded. Along with the date they accepted the contract. Well...EVERYTHING! YAY!

I commend these wonderful folks for constantly striving to make "us", the owners, the beneficiary of the talented pool of folks working on our behalf ........................thus streamlining our businesses for us.

THANK YOU VRBO!!! You are soooo appreciated!!!

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)