Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1978 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2012 7:05 PM by willy10 RSS
New Member 2 posts since
Mar 12, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 20, 2012 1:37 PM

How do I see my post?

I posted about a week ago, and can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help?

• sodamo Contributor 260 posts since
    Nov 5, 2011
    Mar 20, 2012 1:40 PM (in response to willy10)
    Re: How do I see my post?

Must have been an error in posting as it only shows you making 1 post, and I believe that would be the one above

David

Sent from my iPad (3rd Gen) aloha

Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com

• sophie Senior Contributor 970 posts since
      Mar 4, 2011
      Mar 20, 2012 2:20 PM (in response to sodamo)

Your post may have been taken down by the moderators. If it was self promotion or had other information not appropriate for the foum, it would have been deleted.   Where and what was the post?

• anja Senior Contributor 1,560 posts since
    Aug 9, 2011
    Mar 22, 2012 2:32 AM (in response to willy10)

Hi willy10,

Welcome to the Owner Community section.  For a couple of seconds, I wondered why we couldn't see your post...but then I just found your original post by clicking on your 'icon' {the photo of the dolphin}...above...and saw it on your "profile" page.  Try it...you'll see your post then.

But...it is not clear to me which forum topic you chose to post your comment....and ....second....your comment seems to be a recommendation of a place that you stayed in.  Were you just wanting to give other owners here in the Owner Community a tip about a nice place that  you experienced?   Or...did you have some question(s) in relation to the experience you had at that place...a question or a concern for other owners to comment on?   If it's the first, to start a discussion about a travel experience you had,  it would be better if you posted it in the "Traveler Community" section  {as opposed to the Owner Community section}.  The basis of any post is to initiate a discussion, to ask question(s), probe, get advice.  But, try to take a "journey" over the Traveler Community (use the top navigation bar on this page...click on the word "Traveler"...it's just under "Owner" to get there}.

And, any time you want to post a remark or question in the Owner Community section, first decide which "forum" your comment relates to: open the drop-down box at the top of this page for "forum" and choose ...then post your comment.  It will stay "published" in that category for you and others to find and respond to.

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points