Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
2181 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 12:16 PM by patrick.cosson RSS
fourseasonschalet New Member 7 posts since
Apr 12, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 10, 2012 1:02 PM

Facebook intergration with HomeAway sites

Will there be integration between Facebook and the HomeAway sites?  I have listings on all 3 US sites and only HomeAway and VRBO have the ability for external links which are displayed in a frame.  Facebook does not support this.  Intergration with the world's largest social networking site should be a priority.

• travis HomeAway Employee 325 posts since
    May 2, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 12, 2012 11:40 AM (in response to fourseasonschalet)
    Re: Facebook intergration with HomeAway sites

Hi fourseasonschalet,

Thanks for your feedback! We’re always interested to hear what our users think. There currently is some integration between our sites and Facebook.

Listings on HomeAway.com and VRBO.com can publish slideshows to Facebook. You can watch this video with instructions.

VacationRentals.com also allows you to publish a mini-listing of your property on Facebook. You can find instructions from your owner dashboard by clicking on the Facebook banner.

You’ll also notice HomeAway.com listings display Facebook “Like” and “Share” buttons, which allow travelers to share your listing with their personal network.

I hope this information is useful and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Travis

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)